Sunday, May 8, 2016

Bejeweled - Men's Re-Balancing Facial!

 
 
I was here at Bejeweled recently.. Not to do my nails, but a facial!
And who says guys can't do facial?
 
To prevent aging.. its better to start early than later in protecting your skin.
Everybody needs to take care of their skin.. and nowadays guys are pretty metrosexual, and I'm not an exception. I maintain a clean facial skin at all times.. but sometimes I still need to do some facial to better protect my skin..
 
And here I am.. at Bejeweled .. to try the Men's Re-Balancing Facial!
 
It will help achieve a shine free complexion and minimise the appearance of blemishes to boost one's confidence.
 
 

Here are the products that were used for my facial.

You can refer to their individual details with reference to the info below.
 
 
 

 



Throughout the facial I didn't feel any prickliness.

After the facial I felt abit sleepy though.. cos the facial was too relaxing! ha..
But it was Good! I truly enjoyed the process whereby the therapist uses her delicate hands to apply the lotion for me on my face and massage with it gently. I will definitely come back again for another facial treatment! :)
 
 
 
Besides facial.. they have their very own pedicure services ..

 
as well as manicure!
 
 
With a clean and simple decor at the Bejeweled..
I believe you will enjoy your treatment with the experienced therapists there!


This picture was taken after the facial treatment.

The Bejeweled I went is located at BreadTalk IHQ shown below.

 
 
Here's the actual address:

30 Tai Seng Street #02-01
BreadTalk IHQ Singapore 534013



There's Now a Promotion!
When you choose one of these facial above.. you only need to pay $35 for a 60-min treatment!
That is pretty worth it! Do give it a try!
The one I tried is Re-Balancing Facial. You can try as well. :)


Bejeweled!


Feel free to make your appointment at the following number.

Tel : 6443 9789

Mon - Fri : 11.30am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & PH : 10.30am - 7pm
 
 
SMS or WhatsApp @ 9622 9113
 
Instagram: @bejeweled48
 
 
 

No comments: